Sunday, August 30, 2009

HELPER

preparing for dinner

Professional Dancer

nice shoot , i love this pic very much

jing and me

kai and me

New friends, jing

Yang again, pro

Yao Yang and his younger sister

JUDGES


Yesterday i had been invite to become a helper for danccesport championshiop 2009 ,
in shangri-la hotel , KL.

I felt very proud to be there , because i had meet a few of new friend from word dance academy .I really want to thanks Yao Yang to give me this apportunity.

Although i start working at 8am until 11pm , is quite tired , and my shoulder fell very paint,
but i fell happy , because i work with a group of funny , serious , cool and helpful helper. I get a lot of experince and learnt a lot of thing. Those competiter were very professional ,and they really make me very express , and a lot of leng lui , leng zai too.

I felt proud again , because i solved a big big matter , that is ,the guest sitted in the wrong table , so that they would not like to change back , finally i said sorry to them, apologive to them , they just change to the original table , and the organizer say thank u to me too.

Now i just can felt that , wht is working , and wht is listen to the boss . I really had a lot of unforgetable experince .

Lastly , i fell very happy to attended this world class event , Thx yao yang , my father ,
and Weng Kai ,Thanks you.



No comments:

Post a Comment